Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
This page location is:
Products and solutions
TACad - Time and attendance
Smart Metering products and solutions
Electronic public procurement
Electronic auction service
QCA - Qualified Certificate Authority
PKI - Public Key Infrastructure
Smart Event Solution
eCB - electronic Credit Bureau
E-Smart Systems Education Technologies
IT Solutions development and maintenance
ESEC - Training and testing center
Palo Alto Networks
Firewall is strategically the most important component in the network security infrastructure. This device can "see" all the traffic passing through the network and, as such, is the best place to enforce safety rules. Recent changes in application behavior raised questions whether the traditional firewall Protection of the well provides enough of your company, your data and users? Or is protection only apparent character? To complete the work, users often access applications from any location, while cyber criminals take advantage of new applications for the class of malware spreading.
Unfortunately, in order to classify traffic, the traditional firewall mechanisms rely on port and protocol, allowing advanced technical applications and users to get around with ease: hopping ports, using encryption, slipping through the standard port 80 or using non-standard ports.
The result is a lack of visibility and control that administrators put at a disadvantage and expose the Company to problems such as drop nets, violation of regulations, increased operating costs and possible data loss. Not to mention the time and cost of "patching" holes and gaps analysis ...
The current approach to increasing the visibility and control required that the additional "firewall helpers" set separately behind a wall or in a combined way, putting in the same box ...
None of these approaches are not reševa problems of visibility and control, because of the limited visibility of traffic, partly because of the complicated management and multiple delays introduced by the scanning process. Visibility and control requires a new, fresh, thorough approach.
What is needed is a next-generation firewall!
The key requirements for next-generation firewall:
• Identify applications, not ports: Accurate determination of the application where it is, at all ports, regardless of the protocol, SSL encryption or avoidance tactics. The identity of the application becomes the basis for all safety rules.
• Identify users, not just IP address: Use the information contained in the directories of information systems to achieve visibility for the sake of users, setting security policies and an investigation of the incident.
• Checking the contents in real-time network protection against attacks and malware embedded in application traffic with the least delay, the greater the flow rates.
• Simplified policy management: Restoring visibility and control by using a simple and intuitive graphical tool for writing programs and security rules that connect applications, users and content on the united way.
• Ensuring the flow of several Gbit / s: The combination of high-performance hardware and software within a purpose-built platform achieves minimum delay and višegigabitne performance with the inclusion of all the services and functionality.
Microsoft Partner Network
Large Account Reseller - LAR
Gallery of marketing material
E-Smart Systems library
Become part of our team
Privacy & Term
©2015 E-Smart Systems